A batteries-included router for React.
Junctions gives you a great user experience right out of the box, with:
- Scroll management that just works
<title>management (with a title announcer for accessibility)
- A static site generator that works with create-react-app
- Code splitting via ESNext’s
- Console warnings when a
<Link>points to a 404
- Great TypeScript support
And the best part? Junctions is fast. It combines code splitting and static site generation to give users immediate access to content, then seamlessly adds features as your app loads.
And all without ejecting from create-react-app.
- The Tutorial walks you through building a small documentation website with create-react-app.
- Static builds with create-react-app covers adding static rendering to a create-react-app project.
- API Reference
# For defining your route structure, and adding routes to a React app npm install --dev junctions react-junctions # For static site generation npm install --save-dev junctions-static
Junctions is MIT licensed.